- Business Knowledge; Possesses a solid commercial understanding of the business and HR’s role within it, cultivating strong relationships with the ability to advise internal stakeholders appropriately.
- Performance Management; Coaching and supporting managers and team leaders with performance, competency, skill levels, capability and attitude and behavioral issues within their teams
- Compensation & Benefits; Executes compensation and benefits programs. Maintain HR system and support the Company Secretary who manages our outsources payroll. Prepare job offers and employment contracts.
- Recruitment; Ensure recruitment strategies are aligned with the global organisation and recruitment is robust and effective, to ensure that we attract, recruit and retain the best people
- Talent Management; Partner with business leaders on assessing internal and external talent and making key decisions on hiring, movement and compensation. Manages recruiting and selection process for all open positions.
- Training; Manages the development and delivery of relevant training plans to all levels of the business.
- HR Metrics; Performs analysis of relevant HR data, identifies trends and develops predictive analytics to support the business and fact-driven decision making
- Consulting; proactively consulting with team leaders and managers in all generalist aspects of HR to ensure that consistency in approach, maximized skill levels, efficiency and required service levels are maintained. - Manages Employee Relations matters in compliance with local legislation and HR best practice.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Business level English
- HR generalist background
- Experience of overseeing general administrative office management activity
- Excellent consulting and client service skills, able to effectively negotiate and manage key relationships.
- Outstanding problem-solver, with a flair for building relationships at all levels and able to influence as appropriate
- Ability to effectively balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with the full spectrum of HR activity
- Good financial ability to manage budget and forecasting
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to interact with and establish trust and credibility with all levels of management
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to priorities and complete multiple work assignments, simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated and very comfortable with an agenda of constant change and re-prioritization
- Enthusiastic, passionate and committed to health and well-being
- Comfortable in facilitating and delivering training to small groups