- As a business partner, consult business leaders/managers and actively provide support from people and organization perspectives. Influences business decisions for HR deliverables to meet/drive the business objectives.
- Proactively identifies, facilitates organizational development initiatives and acts as a consultant partner providing solutions and supporting their organization development.
- Recruits mainly replacement positions to meet position requirements and truck headcount.
- Implement various global HR process such as Performance Development, Merit Increase, Engagement Survey into Japan to execute and meet corporate’s defined process.
- Develops leadership capability to become better leaders and addresses poor leadership in appropriate and effective ways.
- Implements and manages Talent Development Review with business leaders/managers to identify and develop talent in the organization
- Works closely with managers and supports internal promotion and developmental assignments of identified talents.
- Takes care of all types of employee relations issues with managers.
- Ensures compliance with Japanese labor law and company policies.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Business English
- HRBP experience
- Hands-on work mind set and experiences.
- Team Player
- Emotional Intelligence
- Agility and Flexibility
- Goal-Driven Mindset
- Medical device/healthcare/life sciences company experience a plus!
- Post merger integration experience a plus!