1. Accounts Payable to Foreign and Domestic Suppliers and internal Expense Claims
- Process and maintain accounts payable (AP) to suppliers and employees (Expense claims by Concur) including some general ledger monthly and annually
- Process and maintain “GRIR” in SAP
- Pay AP with timely manner and clear the accounts
- Reconcile the balance of AP with counterparts monthly and annually
- Analyze and solve the variance between our AP balance and Suppliers payment
- Process cash in/out in group cash pool and banks in Japan
- Manage FX valuation
- Handle accounting audit in area of accounts payable
- Ad-hoc reports on demand
2. Reporting Support
- Support Managers for monthly and annual reporting to HQs
- Control documents for banks, tax offices and so on
- Share good and supportive work atmosphere
- General affairs in F&A including sundry purchasing
* The roles and responsibilities for this new hire are based on current business environment. Depending on changes in the environment and/or on individual profile of the candidate, the company may adjust it.
2. Job Rotation
l Planned to execute job rotation to have experiences for all accounting fields in the company finally
- At least 5 years Accounting Experience.
- Nissho Bookkeeping 2nd grade
- Basic understanding IFRS & JGAAP
- Languages: Native Japanese, Basic English (English Writing is important because of many emails with inter-companies and suppliers in various foreign countries, Telephone/Telephone conference only at year end)
- PC skills: Excel is MUST. Using formulas (e.g. “If”,”Concatenate”,”VLookup”,”SumIf”,” SumProduct”), Pivot Table are PLUS.
- ERP: SAP (FI, CO module , SAP BW, SAP Cubis), AS400.
- Self-starter, good communication skills, ability to make financial matters easy to understand for operational, ambitious to acquire accounting skills
- Bachelor’s Degree