■ 4名へ直接レポート、また同時に1名にもレポートしていただきます。また当ブランドの代表にもレポートしていただきます。（Position will have 4 direct reports and 1 dotted report and reporting to the President of the brand with dotted line to VP Global Operations for their outdoor division）
APAC Operations Director（米系消費財メーカー企業）
The Director, APAC Operations is responsible for the strategic leadership, development and
organizational structure of an integrated global supply chain in APAC. This person is responsible for the
development and execution of core SC operational excellence, tools, processes and capabilities.
This key member of the brand’s APAC/JAPAN Leadership team will lead the development and
implementation of business-focused supply chain initiatives that drive continuous improvement
throughout the business as well as identify global supply chain solutions to create a sustainable
competitive advantage in cost, cash, safety, quality and service.
As part of the Leadership team for the brand, this position is accountable for:
- Managing annual budget and capital spend across APAC Operations related
- Drive supply chain to achieve optimal performance including key cash KPIs at the lowest cost of
- Lead Operations team of assigned direct reports to execute operational responsibilities across
the APAC Region
- Deliver annual productivity objectives
- Participate in the Company’s Supply Chain Community
- Develop the supply chain talent pool in partnership with the brand’s APAC/Japan leadership and
- Provide monthly status and performance updates to Leadership
- Deliver results/value across Safety, Quality, Service, Productivity, Cost
- Align CI initiatives with the Overarching Strategic Plan and PEAK implementation strategy
- Champion continuous improvement culture to meet or exceed business goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations or Business
- 10 years Supply Chain, Manufacturing Operations experience preferably global FMCG company
- Experiences of using, customizing and developing the SAP-system
- A willingness to work as a “player/coach”—personally executing; as well as, leading others.
- A proven track record of operational delivery in supply chain across manufacturing, distribution,
transportation, planning, and customer service.
- Demonstrated experience in Factory and sourcing environment with specific focus in Asia
Pacific/ China sourcing
- Demonstrated experience leading manufacturing and warehouse operations in a variety of
facilities including those with automated capabilities in a global environment.
- Demonstrated experience implementing Lean Six Sigma, or TPM to deliver annual productivity
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Aptitude for both strategic thinking and detail-oriented operational management
- Able to understand and think strategically and implement long term plans; can handle both long term and short-term goals simultaneously
- Strong presentation and overall communication skills from Shop floor to senior executive
- Quick response and proactive mindset to drive results while improving the sites to the next level
- Ability to lead/drive change, and influence/mentor others to deliver immediate results