- Responsible for local tax compliance activities and management of associated of payments.
- Provide transfer pricing support and own the implementation of local transfer pricing policies.
- Maintain a robust system of controls relating to all aspects of company taxation and assisting with the finalization of Tax Statements and sign off.
- Support the preparation and filing of withholding tax and customs reporting.
- Responsible for managing relationship with tax authorities and and tax advisors.
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Collaboration with ESC in monthly US GAAP accounting and reporting
- Primary relationship owner with external auditors
- Review and validate monthly FX forecast
- Monitor cash balances and liaise with Corporate Treasury on funding requirements
- Support the company’s development of working capital reporting and assist the business in establishing its working capital management rhythm
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA certification, CA or equivalent preferred
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Proven compliance orientation based on prior operational business roles
- Fluency in English language and Native level in Japanes
- Accounting and tax experience in Multinational Companies
- Knowledge of US GAAP and J-GAAP
- SAP experience and SAP implementation experience is a big plus
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Able to manage multi task