- Leadership - As a key leader of Japan Indirect categories of spend, responsible to develop and then implement sourcing strategy and ensure alignment, compliance and delivery of required business performance.
- Procurement Leadership - Provide the leadership, strategy and policy for the category building a high performance engagement model with the business and regions.
- Process - Realize sourcing management, supplier value management, risk management, as core sustainable processes and enablers of delivery.
- Performance - Deliver ongoing savings as required, as well as meeting the stakeholder business requirements.
- Relationships - Build outstanding relationships with stakeholders which are oriented to
meeting their business needs.
- Change Management - Adopt high quality change practices with customers and stakeholders, building and implementing an organization which is sustainable.
- Supplier Value Management - Implement Supplier Value Management with the key suppliers in this category to foster innovation, manage supplier performance, establish a Governance Model, and ensure continuous improvement.
- Over 5-7 years or more of Procurement experiences, preferably in Indirect Procurement
- Experiences to work for a multinational company
- Able to represent Japan position strongly in English to Global / Regional Procurement peers
- Strong communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Experiences in managing senior leaders at leadership level (Associate Director)
- TOEIC 850 or above
- Bachelor’s degree