▪️ このポジションはOffer Management Divisionに所属しBS＆WS Mnagerに直接レポートして頂きます。
Category Buyer Manager（ヨーロッパ系食品関連サービス企業）
- In line with Head of Dry / Non-Food and Beverage Manager, manage the assortment building, product buying and promotions activities for a defined product category, by coordinating with Suppliers, Operations & Marketing and Offer Management teams, to meet the needs of customers
- Coordinate buying and promotional activities to achieve objectives of product category.
- In cooperation with Head of Dry / Non-Food and Beverage Manager, develop strategy, policy, and annual plan for buying products, assortment and pricing for each category s/he is in charge of.
- Plan and select product, negotiate, purchase and decide price based on the Metro group's international purchasing standard
- Develop sales target and forecast on monthly and weekly basis.
- Manage sales and profits for each product.
- Analyze deviation between budget and actual and execute counter measures.
- Continuously seek for the optimization of the supply chain incl. direct import
- Research, select, conclude and revise suppliers (terms and conditions, later income, basic contract, etc.).
- Execute supplier management (explanation of standard of deliver goods, evaluation, complaint handling, improvement plan, and later income).
- Register customer information.
- Execute instruction and consultation about ordering, sales and inventory in store.
- Execute and support marketing strategy.
- Execute and support of sales promotion.
- Understand and analyze customer trends, and coordinate with TGM (Horeca, Trader and Key Account).
- Preferably a minimum 5 years of merchandising experience within the retail/wholesale or associated sector on relevant category
- International trading experience
- University degree or above
- Good leadership skills in coaching, counseling, development, motivating store staff and peers
- In-depth product knowledge
- Business English is preferable
- Interests in international business!
- Willingness to learn!
- Able to build a good collaboration with other Category Managers (buyers)!