■ このポジションは2名のスタッフのマネージをし、ファイナンスディレクターに 直接レポートしていただくお仕事です。
■ Business Partneringのお仕事に興味のある方にはピッタリです。
- Understand the business strategy and provide highly relevant insights into business
- Act as a key stakeholder in the decision making process through the provision of risk-adjusted
financial information and analysis.
- Challenge the assumptions to the Commercial Team to effective and reliable customer
- Ensure solid understanding of internal commitments and the external environment, identifying
gaps, risks and opportunities and proposing sustainable solutions
- Establish a Finance-to-Finance relationship with trade partners (i.e. customers)
Financial Leadership and Analysis
- Lead Commercial Finance tasks within the Customer Development Team, by reviewing &
challenging Net Sales estimates and assumptions, providing Gross-to-Net guidance on
activities and preparing P&Ls when needed
- Support Customer Negotiations, by building simulation scenarios and proactively proposing
ideas or alternatives.
- Actively participate in the Selling Price Increases tasks, by challenging existing pricing structure
to drive sustainable profitability growth
- Lead the “Return On Investment” mindset: “spending our Commercial Investment smarter”
- Provide action-oriented reporting to the Commercial and Leadership Teams
Financial Planning / Budgeting
- Assist with Annual Budget and Estimate preparation, in particular with volume, product mix,
Pricing, Gross-to-Net and Net Sales assumptions
- Provide analytics to support business reviews
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), particularly relating to revenue recognition and
- Ensure implementation of audit recommendations from internal and external audit
- Oversee Retail environment and Customer P&L, Trade Promotion GTN / A&P Budget
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS - Business/Finance)
- Commercial Finance experience (5+ years – preferably 7-10 years) and people management experience
- Demonstrated ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Have a detailed understanding of financial analysis and business analysis processes.
- Have a detailed understanding of financial disciplines and knowledge of the US / Japan GAAP
- Have experience from a multinational company
- Systems Experience (SAP Preferred)
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office) including advanced Excel – and Google Sheets preferred
- Demonstrated strong oral / written communications skills in Japanese and English including presentation
- Demonstrated capability of handling multiple project assignments simultaneously
- Problem solving skills
- Strong strategic / analytical skills
- MBA/CPA is a plus!
- FMCG experience is a plus!