As the principal financial advisor and business partner for the Japan operations and as a member of the country leadership team:
- Responsible for overall leadership of all aspects of financial control, planning and forecasting, and business partnership
- Partner with the General Manager and sales management to develop and implement business strategies which will meet short and long-term performance goals.
- Model of respect and ethical behavior and perform role as Company Director
- Ensure the provision of accurate and timely financial information and reporting to internal, group related and external parties.
- Ensure systems of internal controls are in place and effective; that group and local policies and procedures are complied with; and that they all evolve to continuously meet the changing nature of the business.
- Continually strive to improve and develop the business and financial systems, procedures, and reporting.
- To ensure that the Company’s agreed financial and quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact
- At least 10 years commercial finance and accounting experience in a global firm
- At least 10 years successfully managing a team and function, highly developed people management skills - ability to lead, manage and motivate by example
- Experience as Company Director
- Experience with systems such as SAP and JDE
- Highly developed analytical and financial skills gained in complex multinational businesses
- Experience working in healthcare industry
- Computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite of software.