- Ensure the operation’s information requirements for decision-making are met and provide interpretation and expanded analysis where necessary. Optimize use of operational and financial systems and software. Identify requirements, improve reporting and connect operational and financial processes and systems solutions to support the business.
- Review proposals for major capital expenditures. Prepare financial and business-related analyses. Review forecasts and analyze trends.
- Identify and develop process improvement solutions for the business and finance functions of the Group and recommending solutions. Take an active role in any process improvement initiatives.
- Assumes a key finance role working with the business personnel.
- Provide advice and train business personnel on financial implications of their decision options.
- Take responsible for the preparation of financial and strategic planning for long range, monitoring variance against the budget, evaluating opportunities and risks, and implementation of cost control.
- Control and monitor various financial issues as well as compliance to guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Implement Systems, processes to increase business profitability
- Understand the risks associated with business, analyze the situation, prepare alternatives, and report to General Manager
- Partner with headquarters to establish policies and process about Company's financial & accounting.
- Build & achieve the business plans & strategies
- Set the budget and analyze the actual performance
- Provide financial simulation and reviews for multiple promotional projects, new development
- Provide financial reviews and analysis to General Manager and HQ
- Suggest the solution and improvement plan to reduce work efficiency
- Manage the managerial information system including ERP
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4 years college or university
- Fluency in both Japanese & English
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, and cost control principles
- Excellent capabilities to synthesize data and provide clear recommendations
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Results Driven: define clear business goals and hold him/herself and the team accountable to deliver the agreed upon results on time and with quality
- Effective Communicator: excellent written/oral communication and capable of presenting topics in a clear manner
- Maturity: Focused on collaboration, communication and accountability
- Team Player: capable of constructively reconcile differences in an open and positive manner
- People Developer: leader with presence and capable of inspiring his/her team to drive positive changes and individual/team performance to achieve excellent business results
- Engage the team
- Strong background using ERP (SAP) recommended
- Solid grasp of Continuous Improvement a plus