- Regular end customer visit together with account team to manage/conduct supply chain meeting
- Support and manage global supply chain related topics
- Support Finished Goods inventory and order behavior management together with account sales.
- If necessary, visit HQ together with customer to conduct supply/demand meeting
- Order and Forecast entry into SAP includes partly not system
- Order change management / cancellation & rescheduling in SAP.
- Initiation of shipments includes special issues at shipment process.
- Set-up and maintenance of customer-specific SAP basic data.
- Order- and forecast confirmation / -processing.
- Execution of allocation management according to allocation process.
- Answering of logistics related customer inquiries.
- Operational EDI handling includes resolution of workflows.
- RMA(Return Management) interface to customer and Return centre; assessment of return request, either rejection or inquiry of RMA-number, customer info and replacement supply.
- KPI self-assessment of assigned customer locations; optimization of the customer co-operation by reviewing current processes and deploying improvement
- Preparation of and participation in logistics-related customer meetings (e.g. regular volume forecast and logistics performance meetings) together.
- Customized order management reporting and analysis where necessary (for assigned customer locations); Monthly internal reports.
- Support of sample handling.
- Handling of QMRs: this includes identification of affected goods, blocking of affected goods at customer & disposition. Check of consequences for customer and securing material availability at customer.
- More than 5 years in supply chain operation or supply chain related experience (3-5 years’ experience is considerable) or order management / customer service
- Basic knowledge of import/export process
- Basic PC skills (Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Web, etc.)
- Communication Skill with customers
- Logical thinking skill based on fact
- Japanese (Native Level)
- English (Business Level, Email/Reading Manual/Conversation/Teleconference /Business Negotiation)
- Customer interface experience (Sales, Negotiation Skill)
- Team Working, Networking
- Semiconductor business experience (not mandatory)
- SAP (ERP) experience (not mandatory)