Customer Logistics Management Staff（ヨーロッパ系半導体メーカー企業）
- Regular end customer visit together with account team to manage/conduct supply chain meeting
- Support and manage global supply chain related topics
- Support Finished Goods inventory and order behaviour management together with account sales.
- If necessary, visit HQ together with customer to conduct supply/demand meeting
- Order and Forecast entry into SAP includes partly not system – supported supply chain concepts.
- Order change management / cancellation & rescheduling in SAP under consideration of contractual agreed rescheduling and cancellation agreements.
- Initiation of shipments includes special issues at shipment process.
- Set-up and maintenance of customer-specific SAP basic data
- Order- and forecast confirmation / -processing; order tracking, early warnings. Proactive improvement of orders not confirmed according to request date, together with SCP (Supply Chain Planner) and other CLM representatives. If necessary, inquire about and manage product substitutes with Sales/SCP to improve customer supply situation.
- Execution of allocation management according to allocation process. This includes customer info in case of changed delivery commitment; negotiation with customer in regard to minimum run rate. If necessary, negotiation with Allocation Manager on allocation corridor. Customer specific delivery plan creation.
- Answering of logistics related customer inquiries, this includes Lead time communication towards the customers.
- RMA(Return Management) interface to customer and Return centre; assessment of return request, either rejection or inquiry of RMA-number, customer info and replacement supply.
- Over 5 years in supply chain operation or supply chain related experience (3-5 years’ experience is considerable)
- Experience receiving orders
- Sufficient English skills (e-mail, Listening, Speaking, Writing and Teleconference, Negotiation).
- 英語語学力（TOEIC750 以上）
- Fluent in Japanese with excellent communication and reporting skills.
- PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, E-Mail, Web, etc.).
- ERP experience
- Team worker
- Good communication skill（社内、顧客とのコミュニケーションが必要）
- Experience in the semiconductor industry is plus!
- SAP (ERP) experience is plus!