1. Manage and be wholly accountable for the order handling process and daily operations following compliance
- Manage and coach Customer Service Team to strengthen daily transaction flow
- Strengthen and stabilize staff to work as Multi-tasking interface to the customer by training
2. Responsible for driving major customer and strategic issues with Sales
- Provide Logistics related information in timely for Sales to contribute sales obtain with best profit.
- Assist to prepare Sales reports
3. Assist the senior management in meeting the company’s strategic & financial objectives.
- Work with management to define order entry requirements, assist in any special projects
- Reports or other requirements that may be needed.
- Implement operational administrative strategies/action plans to achieve the yearly sales goals for the company
4. Responsible for local authorities’ logistics procedures or customer related IT issue
- Export Control: To submit required document which customer request us as certification properly
- Responsible to Audit (Customs, Internal, External, SAP)
- SAP: As Key User, responsible for implementation, modification, Problem solution with SAP expert team
- Customer’s EDI: Responsible for implementation to maintenance, closing account.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 10 years of Logistics experience and be familiar with related suppliers
- Basic Knowledge of glass Industry and product
- Intercultural capabilities to work with people from diverse nationalities and cultures
- Communication, influencing and negotiating abilities cross nationality, section; Business English.
- SAP experience is a plus!