Key Tasks and Responsibilities (not restrictive)
- Responsible for the day to day management of the documentation to the customers
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all incoming customer orders and pricing quotes
- Responsible for setting up all new customers and customer/account manager changes in SAP
- Maintain a continuous flow of business while sales force is out of office
- Support assigned Sales Representative customer base. This includes huddling importation documents, processing purchase and sample orders, quoting, processing returns and credits, tracking orders, logging phone conversations and communicating important issues to the Representative.
- Receive incoming calls from new customers. Responsibilities include sending marketing material/sample product, price quotation, relaying financial payment information and completing appropriate paperwork so the account may be assigned.
- Familiarity with shipping/receiving including lead times for the products, freight quotes, time needed to receive, inspect and release material before shipping to customers and being able to trace products en route.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Customer Service Management experience.
- Previous experience in the food ingredients industry is plus
Skills and knowledge required
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Business level of English required
- Familiarity with SAP preferred
- Must have demonstrably strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), to include speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of personnel with the utmost professionalism
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining productive at all times.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and possess team-based problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple, rapidly changing and conflicting priorities with an
- attention to detail.
- Ability to stay positive and calm in difficult and/or trying circumstances.
- Must be results focused and oriented toward accomplishment of team and organizational goals.