■ 会社は現在、流通の大部分を処理しています。 2020年から100％の直接配給。
■ このポジションは、割り当てられたブランドにてDemand Account Managerとして従事していただきます。
■ 候補者は近い将来（2 - 3年）にプランニングマネージャーに昇進するチャンスがあります！
Position is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. He/She creates and maintains forecast as a key part of company S&OP process, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, Sales Analysts, and other sources.
1. Manage the creation and evaluation of the monthly forecast by SKU by analyzing various sales (Online/Offline channels) and market consumption (Intage and POS from specific customers) historical data.
2. Lead monthly pre-S&OP/S&OP meetings to align company sales forecast with Trade marketing, sales and marketing based on the forecast built by demand planner. Get the latest information from cross functional team and reflect into forecast.
3. Manage the preparation of monthly S&OP mtg to share and discuss about company forecast. Play the key role as a guide to the company sales number including expected Risks and Opportunities outside of the forecast.
4. Attend key monthly company meetings with cross functional reams to exchange inputs.
5. Lead the creation of NPD (New launch products) forecast together with commercial team by utilizing inputs and historical sales data.
6. Work with supply planners closely sharing sales forecast to ensure service level.
7. Monitor sales progress vs forecast by maintaining sales reports daily. In case big gap seen, work with sales and supply planners to minimize the impact to the service.
1. Process management - Detail/Diligent/Deadline
2. Develop and share best practice to ensure optimal efficiency
3. Actively keep strategic partnerships to support company business