This position will be responsible for driving annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and monthly, weekly management reporting process, supporting business development, developing business partnership and working on special projects.
- Drive quarterly forecast and annual budget process. Ensure “top-down” and “bottom up” targets are aligned with local management and company’s objectives
- Prepare monthly various analysis package and quarterly business review for regional and global headquarter
- Drive monthly business controlling process, including full P&L review with business owners
- Act as the key contact between regional Finance HQ and local business owners in all business areas
- Develop local tools and models to provide various business analysis for management decisions
- Ensure optimization of use of business intelligence and reporting tool in reporting process
- Review and develop data warehouse setup to support future business needs
- Perform financial feasibility study and ad hoc analysis upon request
- Serve as key stakeholder on strategic projects
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience gained from MNC, preferably in retail space
- Customer-oriented, strong communication skills and result driven leader
- Familiar with working with ERP systems (MS Dynamics AX) and reporting tool (Hyperion)
- Strong skills in handling large amount of data
- Solid exposure and strong in developing new models/tools/reports to facilitate business analysis and control
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Words, Access, Excel & Power-point)
- Fluent in English (TOEIC 800-850) and native in Japanese
- Able to work independent and with tight deadlines
- Experience in retail industry is a plus!
- Qualified Accountant is a plus!