■ Individual Contributorとして、セールス・オペレーションチームと連携しながら業務を進めて頂きます。
－ Provides commercial financial decision support through implementing the strategic and commercial imperatives of the division either through direct oversight of others or overseeing the financial program/financial systems that increase the effectiveness of the finance function.
－ Provides support to functional leadership in controlling global financials for site or regional client groups. Administers established processes.
－ Primary coordination for the division in global closing and planning. Creates, maintains and circulates reports and analytics on a monthly basis including but limited to analysis, inventory turns, profitability, trends, etc. and supports agreement creation and execution process.
－ Coordinates divisional internal and control activities including annual, quarterly, monthly processes and liaising with external vendors.
－ Analyzes financial performance against key business metrics and documents pertinent financial highlights, preparing operational analysis for publication to enable leadership to determine progress against budgets. Assists with cadence of monthly, quarterly, annual business reviews and identification of areas for cost reduction and improvements.
－ Identifies, investigates, and analyzes potential operational improvement. Based on findings, makes recommendations for operational changes （policy, procedures, processes）. Partners with functional areas in determining financial impacts and periodic forecast preparation to update leadership on projected results who require such for decision making.
－ Global management of foreign currency exposure （as it relates to FP＆A and Treasury）, including leadership of global programs, analysis of actual and forecast impacts, and loading data into necessary systems. （control, tracking, reporting）.
- Technical Knowledge and Skills.
- 5-7+ years of progressive professional experience in a large-corporate environment.
- Experience in financial operations; possesses knowledge of the immediate areas of support, and has worked in a similar leadership position.
- Advanced Excel skills, as well as Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
- Strong Financial acumen and excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience.
- Qualified Accountant recognized professional accreditation, CPA or MBA preferred.
- Preferred exposure to Hyperion Financial System or comparable systems.