- Practice our core value behavior; customer focused and competitive mindset (ownership, proactive, take one step in advance) and be a role model
- Lead and manage the finance department to provide high quality finance services to the company.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic finance business plans in alignment with goals and objectives to facilitate the contribution to business results
- Develop, implement and execute effective Tax planning strategy in Japan.
- Lead the development and execution of the finance processes and systems with strong linkage to all other operation units and systems
- Fully responsible for reporting and financial analysis, and ensure statutory reports are prepared in accordance with local statutory requirements in Japan
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, professional consultants and relevant authorities to provide highest quality service and to ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Direct the budgeting and forecasting process in accordance with business needs and company guidelines
- Provide quality support to business units with cost analysis and budget control guidelines
- Identify vendor requirements and manage vendors and third parties to ensure the effective delivery of Accounting programs and processes
- Lead to develop, implement and deliver innovative and relevant solutions/programs in response to company requirements, environment and business changes
- Keep updated of local Accounting law and subsequently revise and update Finance & Accounting policies & programs accordingly
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required
- 8 years’ experience as Finance Manager in international company preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Japanese
- Solid hands-on and technical experience in finance, accounting and taxation is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill and the ability to interact and affect management decisions
- Strong Excel skills
- Familiar with US GAAP accounting and reporting requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strategic planning skill is required
- Strong presentation and excellent project management skills
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent knowledge on ERP, Oracle knowledge is a plus!