- Responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive spectrum of HR services to the business. This role is critical to supporting the entire employee life cycle HR operations including onboarding and off boarding, recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, training and development, employee relations, HRIS and reporting.
- Good understanding of full-function HR management with hands-on experience in devising, leading and rolling-out consistent and effective HR policies and procedures in Treat operations. Where appropriate, adapt corporate HR policies and initiatives based upon best practice to ensure local effectiveness and legal compliance.
- Familiar with company start up process, be able to build up the HR system in line with the company strategy.
- Develop and manage efficient and cost-effective sourcing, recruitment and selection strategies to attract and retain highly qualified employees, including overseeing and managing all contractual arrangements, residency and visa matters; and including implementation and management of Employee Mobility Programs.
- Create a high performance culture, ensuring performance management processes are effectively implemented and performance issues are promptly addressed. Provide necessary personnel statistics/metrics, and drive improvement as necessary.
- Ensure appropriate employee recognition and rewards system, and also disciplinary process is in place
- Work with, advise and educate respective business managers with regard to compensation, including offer recommendations, job description development and salary and incentive compensation planning.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 10 years’ experience in Human Resources Management
- Basic Knowledge of applicable Quality System regulations, such as GMP/QSR and ISO 13485, is desirable.
- This is a hands-on position requiring an individual with a proven track record of working effectively in a dynamic, fast growing environment. Equipped with a strong HR technical background, the individual must be able to work at all levels of the organization. As the role is broadly based, the individual needs to possess the flexibility and agility to enjoy a fast paced and dynamic business and be capable of managing multiple demands and priorities. Individual should enjoy, appreciate and have a facility for interacting with people from many cultures and diverse backgrounds.
Other desirable skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential, along with the ability to analyze complex issues and recommend and implement practical solutions.
- An international mindset – culturally aware, flexible and pragmatic
- Strong data/numerical skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Familiar with Workday, IT savvy
- Experience in partnering management and ideally with a change management exposure.
- Regional exposure with strong knowledge on respective local regulations.
- Solution oriented, looking beyond challenges, with a good eye for detail.