- Support Country HR Manager to implement country HR priorities
- Work closely with HR Management to build Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development strategy and plan
- Provide guidance and support to hiring managers to standardize and professionalize TA processes and skills, such as, interviews, assessment tools and onboarding, etc.
- Manage various sourcing channel, contracts and relationship with recruiting agents for effective sourcing
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview, feedback and offers for candidates at all level.
- Uplift employer branding to attract quality talent to fulfill the need of business in timely manner
- Translate business needs into learning & development and talent management solutions and lead overall implementation of these solutions in close cooperation with the Country HR team and the global TA team and L&D team
- Contribute to the development of company-wide people processes, programs, policies and trainings by participating in global projects
- Define learning interventions
- Coordinate the learning plans for Japan with global soft-skills and Leadership trainings curriculum provider
- Support sector specific trainings programs
- Lead learning administration in Japan – ensuring training is properly captured in learning system
- Facilitate workshops / programs
- Utilize data and analysis to achieve sustainable organizational development through TA and PD initiatives.
- Be accountable for coordination and administrations related to TA and PD activities.
- 5 years or more experience in the field of HR
- Experience in multiple HR functional areas
- Experience in recruitment
- Business level English
- Adaptable, flexible and solutions-oriented with a strong learning capability
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Strong customer orientation
- Knowledge in the field of People Development and/or Talent Acquisition including latest trends and developments
- Ability to deal with external providers
- Coaching, influencing, and facilitation skills
- Strategic thinking and execution skill
- Self-starter and change promoter
- Experience with facilitating/coordinating learning & development and talent management programs highly preferred!