■ このポジションはAPACのHead Of HRにレポートしていただくお仕事です。お持ちの英語力を存分に活かしていただけます！
- Partner with management and GM in Japan, to develop and implement plans to build talent, drive culture change and promote employee engagement, aligned with the Japan business strategy and priorities.
- Support the GM, Japan and the HR Director, APAC, to implement organizational changes and improve organizational effectiveness in Japan.
- Provide recruitment support to hiring managers in Japan.
- Partner with regional and global HR, and local external consultants, to ensure that the compensation and benefits framework for Japan allows us to attract and retain top quality talent.
- Support the general training and development needs of the Japan organization
- Manage employee relations cases and maintain HR policies to comply with local laws and regulations, global policies, and to promote desired culture for the business in Japan.
- Ensure that company’s performance management processes are applied with rigor, so that they help drive the desired high performance culture.
- Ensure that the Japan organization complies with required health and safety regulations in Japan, and that appropriate employee wellness initiatives are promoted.
- Respond to employee and manager inquiries regarding HR policies, basic employee relations issues, employee assistance/wellbeing etc.
- Coordinate with payroll vendor to ensure employees are paid accurately and on time, and required payroll changes and adjustments are processed efficiently
- Efficient administration of new hire activities, including preparing employment documentation according to local labor regulations, establishing new employees on HR systems and managing benefit program enrollment.
- Contribute to APAC region HR projects as required, as a member of the APAC HR team.
- Business level English
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- HR advisory experience in a multi-national company
- Detailed knowledge of Japanese labor law, regulations and practices
- Knowledge of Japanese Health & Safety law and regulations
- Solid understanding of payroll processes and vendor management
- Strong knowledge of Japan talent acquisition practices
- Competency in Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Healthcare industry and Workday system experience a plus!