- Optimization of product quality
Ensure strong support and resource for trials / commercialization of any new varieties.
- Procurement and Supplier Management
Develop and execute strategic supplier management plans for all key suppliers in the APAC Territory, ensuring effectively-functioning processes to avoid costly delays and lost opportunities.
- Budget & Risk Management
Manage budgeting and forecasting of all Supply Chain and Operations related activities and provide strategic directions for the company in this functional area. Improve product traceability, product recall processes and inventory visibility to ensure best-in-class response to food safety issues. Ensure compliance with Company operational policies and procedures.
- Delivery Performance
Within each APAC market determine and implement optimal routes to market within the defined strategy, implement and track industry-standard metrics on delivery performance to customers, where appropriate. Recommend appropriate targets and put in place improvement plans where performance gaps exist. Manage inbound and outbound logistics, planning, shipping, warehouse, tax / import & export duties, customs clearance / handling and work closely with functional managers of business groups to achieve on time
delivery. Special focus on any Launch markets to ensure they are optimally set up, building the required capabilities and adequately resourced.
- 15+ combined years of experience in supply chain operations experience preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in managing people, preferably managing regional supply chain managers in different countries.
- Supply chain certification like CSCP
- Exposure to SAP (Planning, APO, SD Modules)
- Ability to build, discuss, and implement a wide range of topics from business strategy to the tactical execution of the strategy
- Superior leadership and change management skills to build a high performing team in an evolving business environment
- Strong team player who demonstrates strong personal initiative and integrity
- Experience in Imported products in Japan/Korea/ South East Asia. Familiar with cold chain warehousing, cold chain ocean logistics, distribution management.
- Understanding of FMCG industry, Fresh produce industry preferred.
- Analytic skills
- Strategic and logical thinking