- Analyze historical shipment trends, develop statistical FCST models by using JDA (a common demand / supply planning platform used globally in B+L) and other analysis tool
- Review sales and statistical FCST together with Sales, Marketing, & Finance to develop consensus Demand FCST by facilitating a monthly collaborative S&OP process.
- Develop and fine-tune plans for local kitting (promotional bundle packs, cabinet builds for trial products, etc.) / over-labelling / any other value added works at DC based on forecast & actual demand from customers for the month by coordinating with 3PL, local material suppliers, QA and Sales / Marketing
- Develop inventory plans and strategies for existing items, new products, and product being phased-out by collaborating with source plants and sales / marketing, this also includes to calculate slow moving & obsolescence reserves.
- Maintain planning parameters and update consensus demand FCST onto Demand planning system (JDA)
- Achieve and maintain the best-in-class planning KPI’s (Line Fill Rate / FCST accuracy measured by MAPE, Inventory MOH) and execute with excellence to troubleshoot any imbalance between Demand and Supply on a daily basis
- Track invoices and ensure their accuracy & issue / maintain purchase orders
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve S&OP process
- Master maintenance in the local system
- BA / BS collage degree in business or equivalent
- Fluency in both Japanese and English (oral and writing), TOEIC score 800 or above preferable
- 3-5 years of experience as Supply / Demand planner including inventory planning / management, manufacturing / MRP planning, procurement, shipping handling, experience in Pharmaceutical, Medical Equipment industries or FMCG market preferable
- Experience in frequent communications with overseas in a global company
- Experience / Knowledge of JDA or other demand planning software preferable
- Experience of ERP (SAP, Oracle, etc.) implementation is a plus
- Expert level MS EXCEL and data base reporting (e.g. Cognos) skills are desirable