The Business Operations team supports back-office processes like order processing, lease contract management, provides reports and analysis and drives enhancements of business processes in order to raise efficiency of the entire company.
The Assistant Manager Operations will lead a team of 4-6 staff to manage the order to invoice process. This includes the control of order related data and daily process of order related actions.
Lease business related work as contract creation, communication of conditions to customers and the management of contract data is an essential part of this work.
Also the invoicing of lease/rental and cash customer at the end of the sales process will be managed by the Manager Operations. Occasionally support customers during the rental period and other departments in relation to the order-to-invoice process are part of the daily business.
Position will report to the Senior Manager Business Operations and will work closely with sales, customer service as well as finance and other back-office teams.
- Order to invoice process management
- Credit Management for Lease customers
- Staff management and training
- Reporting and analysis preparation
- Assist in the ongoing effort to improve the existing business processes
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in a sales order process, lease or finance role
- Experience in leading a team
- Good working knowledge of Excel. Data analysis and analytics applications (Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.) desirable
- Experience with Office 365 and CRM system like Salesforce highly desirable.
- Good command of English and native level Japanese
- Curiosity and drive to learn and understand how things work, especially how businesses operate.
- Well organized
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has strong desire to develop professional career in a global company