- Products handled: Bioprocess related products (bioreactors, tanks, and filters) and Lab Products (balances, pipettes and lab filters)
- Accurately process customers’ orders into SAP, ensuring that all proper discounts, special pricing, terms of payments and shipping details are properly applied to orders.
- Work on creating order confirmations, delivery slips and invoices in SAP.
- Inform customers by fax or telephone of order information, such as unit prices, shipping dates, and any anticipated delays.
- Answer customer questions regarding product stock status and shipping
- Handle customer complaints regarding problems with orders
- Maintain customer master data, price conditions and delivery replenishment time in SAP.
- Communicate with warehouse staffs for stock verification and outbound deliveries.
- Charter truck arrangement based on the customer request.
- Handle return shipments from customers.
- Communicate with overseas group factories to check product inventory situation and shipment status on a daily basis.
- Understand the shipping and product information written in English from HQ.
- Work with instructions from the manager of the department
- University degree
- More than 5 years’ working experience in order processing department as SAP ERP daily user.
- Fluent in oral and written Japanese to communicate with Japanese customers and Japanese colleagues.
- Fluent in conversational English for telephone or video conferences with staffs abroad.
- Logical, self-motivated, energetic, results oriented, skillful for handle multi-tasks, quick learner and can work under high pressure.
- Highly motivated and flexible in order to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn new things.
- Excellent customer service skills and team player.
- Experience working with SAP system SD module (Sales and Distribution) and MM module (Materials Management) is plus!
- TOEIC 750 points or more is plus!