The role of the Analyst is primarily to the Capabilities of - Vendor Management, Contracts & Documentation, Material Management and helpdesk support. In this role also includes New project transition, process defining and driving with team, Team management, Analytics, System expert in new tools, ERP – SAP and SAP Ariba, legal contracts assignment, that are supporting to Global organization and its subsidiary entity.
- Willing to work in technical translation and development – English to Japanese and vice versa translation
- Should be able to read, write and speak Japanese and English language fluently
- Should be able to translate documents and explain to co-team workers, suppliers and mentioned contacts if needed
- Excellent team skills that enable to partner with the technical support engineers to provide the best in class customer support.
- Act as primary contact point for Japanese internal customers and suppliers
- To be work for process account capabilities and initiatives of Material management, Master data management, SAP Ariba process, Vendor data management, Contracts management
- Continues process improvements
- Day to day process involvement in Vendor management request processed through Agile Point and SAP Ariba – Supplier Life Cycle performance, Contracts metadata arrangement & new contracts upload into SAP Ariba, Material Management – Classification and Material part number creation and specialized skill deliveries for additional assignment based upon the business and Management expectation
- Ad hoc assignment support – Cross functional department or vertical
Systems: SAP Ariba (Life Cycle Management, Contracts Management, Sourcing, Auctions), SAP ECC, Agile Point, SharePoint, Every angle, SPM/Analytics, Quote win, Coupa
- Good hand of experience, in SAP Ariba – Supplier Life Cycle Management, Vendor Onboarding, Structured data arrangement, Contracts Management, Material Classification, UNSPSC, Sourcing, Auctions, Analytics, New system development are value added in this role
- Fast Learning and adaptation skills system and process
- Ability to understand business activities of the business,
both locally and globally.
- Professional attitude and ability to build respect and
credibility among the stakeholders.
- Extensive working knowledge in Windows 10 / XP, MS
Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint Presentations, Outlook, SAP Ariba, SAP etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong in Analytics
- Sound knowledge in end to end process transition and deliveries Ownership
- Vendor onboarding through SAP / SAP Ariba and Analytics (Report management skill
- Purchasing /Procurement experience – Supply chain (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical)
- Fluent in English and Japanese language. Technical translation and development – English to Japanese and vice versa translation
- Microsoft office tools – Excel, PowerPoint, word, outlook
- ERP – SAP / SAP Ariba
＜Nice to have＞
- Legal contracts knowledge and clauses/law document Interpretation
- Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical Component knowledge
- Master data management
- UNSPSC classification
- Material classification
- Direct and Indirect material knowledge and work experience
- Contracts document validation and system load through manual & mass loads
- Coupa experience