- Leadership - As a key senior specialist of Japan Indirect categories of spend, responsible to develop and then implement sourcing strategy and ensure alignment, compliance and delivery of required business performance.
- Procurement Leadership – With guidance of direct manager, provide the leadership, strategy and policy for the category building a high performance engagement model with the business and regions.
- Process - Realize sourcing management, supplier value management, risk management, as core sustainable processes and enablers of delivery.
- Performance - Deliver ongoing savings as required, as well as meeting the stakeholder business requirements.
- Relationships - Build outstanding relationships with stakeholders , external suppliers, Procurement colleagues out of Japan.
- Change Management - Adopt high quality change practices with customers and stakeholders, building and implementing an organization which is sustainable.
- Supplier Value Management - Implement Supplier Value Management with the key suppliers in this category to foster innovation, manage supplier performance, establish a Governance Model, and ensure continuous improvement.
- Over 5 years or more of Procurement experiences in large size company
- Experiences to work for a multinational company or work in diversified environment
- Able to work internal customers to realize their needs with most optimized cost.
- Able to represent Japan position strongly in English to Regional Procurement peers
- Strong communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Ability to think and express logically
- TOEIC 800 or above
- Bachelor’s degree