- Company develops, manufactures and commercializes therapies, focusing on neurology, oncology, and immunology.
- Over the past three years, revenue has grown at an average rate of 12% per year while earnings per share have grown 13.6% per year
- Hiring for replacement. Currently 2 members handling Supply Chain Management. Lean organization
- Position will report to Sr Director
- Central location; great for candidate looking to work in central Tokyo with easy access to train stations!
Commercial Drug Supply
・Demand Planning – develop Strategic demand plans working closely with internal key stakeholders (Commercial and Finance) taking financial impact into consideration
・Sustainable Supply – manage end-to-end supply chain working closely with Global Supply Chan team by maintaining appropriate stock level avoiding stock-out.
・To build Global network of key counterparts to ensure GCC (Global Change Control) to be approved and executed on time.
Supplier Management (CMO / Contract Manufacturing Organization)
・Increase and maintain strategic alliances with CMO to stably obtain quality, value, a willingness to collaborate and the flexibility to meet changing supply requirements.
・Provides key inputs to Sr. Manager for continuous improvement of supplier (CMO) performance by constant monitor and measure of KPI.
Process optimization and Global system alignment
・Key point of contact within local PO&T and Global QA in GCC as system Super User
・Identifies and proposes opportunities and priorities for process and system optimization and improvement in order to serve/support on-going and the future business
・Identify and obtain timely support from Global team and provide adequate training to QA and SCM to align with most updated process and system procedure
・Oversee data transfer from the customer acting as company representative for system interface between Wholesaler and Oracle system (OTC)
New Product Launch and Maintenance
・Work closely with internal key stakeholders (Commercial, Finance) 2nd phase demand planning taking financial impact into consideration
・Maintain sustainable supply for the post launch
・Take lead as Japan SCM representative for launch preparation
・Development of strategic demand plan taking financial impact into consideration
・Manage product launch on-time along with Commercial requirement
・Work closely with Global Team for product security
- BA/BS/University degree required, Life/Health Sciences preferred but not mandatory
- Strong English communication both verbal and written to liaise and engage with global teams
- Advanced Japanese communication skill
- Capability of networking with Global team, to be the center of contact
- 4 – 5 years pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience with technical management experience. 3 years + in supply chain operations
- Good experience and interest in Supply Chain operation system, SAP or Oracle (company is using Oracle)