SCM Planning Manager（グローバル製薬企業）
Major Job assignment will be to work with the Sales and manufacturing/operations teams to assist with the following actions:
1. S&OP activities;
- Works with the Sales Organization to identify and define short, medium and long-term product demand product by product.
- Prepares S&OP meeting material, and support the monthly management business reviews.
- Presents and provides demand forecasts as well as background and detail regarding demand forecasts in order to contribute as required to S&OP decision-making.
- Creates, monitors, and maintains S&OP metrics and KPIs (key performance indicators), identifying potential risks and opportunities.
- Works with operations and supply chain management to ensure that information being gathered and processed is coherent with their needs and requirements.
- Develops and maintains appropriate models/history to interpret forecasts into product unit forecasts and disseminate them to world area manufacturing facilities.
2. Business analysis;
- Works with various functions and external partners to establish a secure and reliable process for gathering and analyzing this data, which meets the business need for not only speed, reliability and accuracy, but also, market trends, product seasonality.
- Develops and maintains a history / database of demand information and statistics that will facilitate a better understanding of this information and more sophisticated / accurate demand forecasting and planning.
- Assists the management in breaking down sales data and interpreting Sales trends.
- Maintains a constant review of data gathering, processing systems and processes.
- Continually develops and improves models, systems and processes to meet business needs and requirements.
- Required to perform other duties as assigned.
- More than five years’ experience in Forecasting or Demand Planning, production planning along with operational experience in pharma industry.
- Computer skills working with Microsoft Excels/power point, and working knowledge of ERP process is a requirement.
- Analytical/ problem resolution skills, and able to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to communicate results both verbally and in writing in English and Japanese.
- Be self-directed, organized and able to manage multiple projects at a time.
- APICS or other Supply chain related certification is plus!