Manage overall accounting, finance and FP&A functions. Expected to become corporate business partner through responsibilities.
- Accounting & reporting
- External/Internal Audit
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Closing (US-GAAP, J-
- Budget planning and monthly forecasting
- Design & implementation of SOX controls, assessing operational effectiveness of such controls
- Tax returns
- People and organizational management
- Culturalize compliance
- Others related to accounting, finance and FP&A functions
- At least 5 years of relevant accounting/finance experience
- At least 3 years of people management
- Excellent business writing and clear conversation in English is a MUST
- SOX experience
- Japanese: native level
- University graduate, bachelor’s degree needed
- Moves strategy to action utilizing critical thinking.
- Solves problem and drives result demonstrating leadership and effects to others.
- Demonstrates humility for problem solving and constructive mindset for growth & development.
- Attracts people and develops people. Team oriented worker.
- Operates with transparency and is trusted.
- Result-oriented and champions continuous improvement.
- Judge neutrally based on facts, and have flexibility for the change
- Acts with integrity.