■ このポジションはオペレーションディレクターの他に、シンガポールのAPAC Head of SCMへレポートしていただくお仕事です。
- Act as single point of contact in managing 3PLs and transport service providers to identify logistical problems in DC and domestic transportation operations and resolve any issues that arise.
- Responsible for DC inventory accuracy in line with audit control.
- Act as single point of contact for all domestic logistics operations, manage customers, retail stores, article vendors and internal department interfaces.
- Engage with sales and manage Wholesale, Retail, EC and internal requirements to ensure that Japan DC logistics operations deliver excellent customer service to meet requirements from suppliers and customers
- Manage and supervise all customer orders to ensure that they are timely fulfilled and delivered
- Ensure that shipping orders are processed daily and returns managed within performance metrics
- Operate SAP and manage the delivery status and stock data accuracy in SAP, supervise and trace and work with global and vendor IT to solve any EDI or SAP issue if occurred
- Develop, implement and publish operational metrics for monitoring operational performance
- Manage and deliver global/regional/local projects for operational improvements and cost savings
- Manage duty spend and application of preferential duties on shipments into Japan
- Understanding of annual sales budget and planning to achieve it
- Development of the half yearly/yearly business timetable
- In-depth knowledge of the logistic industry, principles of warehousing and distribution
- Principles of Stock control and management
- Strong awareness of International Trade Procedures & Compliance
- Financial and business acumen
- Project management principles and methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Negotiation and contract management skills.
- English speaking and written skill.
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in logistics management, with a large proportion of this experience in managing warehouse and local distribution
- At least 5 years of proven experience in managing contract logistics service providers (3PL) in driving operational performance improvement and relationship
- Successful project management experience in driving projects covering Ops Excellence/Lean approach/Cost savings across multiple functions and levels (local/regional/global)
- Proven experience in managing customer complaints/issues with excellent service and proactiveness
- SAP or other Core system knowledge and experience