■ SCM /ロジスティクスチームのプロセスを改善し、日本のCOOおよびAPACのSCMソリューションマネージャにレポートするポジションです。
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers at the highest level to listen to their needs and respond accordingly.
- Facilitates the intake process of capturing feedback data for Customers including both internal and external.
- Contributes to a yearly customer Survey to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Customer Support and Delivery Operation Unit.
- Execute the reporting on customer feedback to Divisions, other Operational Units and Function.
- Be involved in the development of Customer focus initiatives as well as internal process improvement supporting system development.
- Execute local and contribute to regional initiatives and creating implementation plans.
- Align the strategy and support the roll out of initiatives
- Take initiative in completing projects and tasks effectively and in a timely manner.
- Working closely with CSD Marketing team to develop/execute a strategy.
- E-commerce support and development.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (locally, regionally, and globally) such as, CSD, DCM, Division, IT, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Finance and the Divisions when setting up or initiating an improvement project.
- Executing training and/or development needs within the department and ensure the necessary training or re-training is conducted as soon as practicable.
- Other duties as directed from time to time.
- Tertiary qualification required, preferably in Business Management with a minimum of 3 years’ experience or demonstrated over 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain with project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in building relationship with customers and other stakeholders.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is essential (Advanced or Intermediate as applicable)
- Good command of English written and spoken.