The candidate will lead the Supply Chain process including 3rd parties for Logistic and/or Repair service for several product categories with primary responsibility for the importing of various company's products and optimizing inventory level.
Other responsibilities will be to develop and manage relationships in conjunction with internal stakeholders (Sales, Quality Assurance, Research & Development, Finance, and Customer Service) and 3rd parties.
Develop and manage the budgetary process for assigned categories for Japan Office.
This person will also lead or support cross functional teams that impact Japan’s Strategic Positioning. This individual will also be expected to drive process solutions, have strong project management skills, and a proven history of cost savings.
- Negotiate and arrange the shipping schedule as necessary.
- Monitoring supply chain related cost to align with Budget assumption.
- Ensure orders are completed in accordance with established policies, procedures and contract terms (i.e., price, time, freight, etc.).
- Proactively communicate supply chain issues to proper internal and external channels and coordinate solution implementation.
- Apply legal and ethical behavior to negotiations and relationships.
- Minimum of 5-7 years in Supply chain / Logistics preferably in the Medical Device Industry
- Preferably experience in Quality Assurance and/or Repair service in the Medical Device Industry
- Understanding of MRP/ERP systems
- Proven negotiation experience
- Cross functional project management
- Proven cost savings background
- University degree in Business, Purchasing, or Supply Chain a plus
- Professional certifications a plus
- Good English speaking/writing skills
- Experience in Oracle is plus!