• Manages and directs supply chain function including Customer services, Distribution & Inventory Planning, Logistics and Compliance, Purchasing and Vendor Development, Production and Material Planning.
• Lead the S&OP and Demand Planning with Sales and Operations team, continue improve the fill rate and Customer On Time Delivery.
• Lead the Purchasing activities, develops plans related to product volume and demand and ensures appropriate supply base established and delivery of competitively price raw materials and component parts.
• Continues drive the cost effectiveness working with APAC Strategic Sourcing team and Global Sourcing Team leverage the qualified supply base within APAC Region and around the Global.
• Responsible for Resources and Capacity Planning, lead the buyer analyses, production scheduling, logistics and inventory management.
• Coordinates and integrates the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers.
• Conducts and/or manages strategic supply chain analysis and drive the continuous improvement on the processes and supply chain performances.
• Identifies and develops opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain team in the entity
• Establishes standard work for supply chain organization to improve results through strong Sales & Operational Planning processes, inventory management practices, and stocking strategies to improve effectiveness of the supply chain.
• Established measurements and manages improvements to meet or exceed results. • Leads Supply Chain Related Cost Reduction Programs.
• Partners with APAC Supply Chain organization opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and minimum 8 years professional level supply chain or sourcing experience, including managerial experience.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong analytical skills
• Project Management
• Experience in manufacturing related modules of integrated ERP Systems
• Experiences in core Supply Chain functions such as: global and domestic logistics; distribution center planning, forecasting and execution; Manufacturing Production Planning and Control functions, and inventory analysis and management; strategic sourcing and buying; and import/export experiences.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in managing the team that belongs to an ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified site (TS/IATF 16949 preferred)