- Ensure the accuracy of the forecast for all product groups, in line with Supply Chain and Finance requirements, championing use of best practice methodologies for forecasting and scenario planning
- Developing the appropriate statistical models for the baseline forecast and modelling of specific events, one-off impacts and new innovations.
- Prepare the forecast performance review and conduct a cross-functional forecast sign-off, protecting the integrity of the forecast while coming to an agreed position.
- Present forecast and analysis to key stakeholders and agree actions to address issues.
- Liaise with distributor & global supply chain operation to ensure production and shipment forecasts reflect agreed final company demand forecast by SKU.
- Analyse and report distributor/channel/account in-market sales volumes by customer/SKU in line with agreed frequency.
- Establish close working relationship with sales & marketing colleagues to ensure all brand/trade marketing activities, new innovations & promotions are in line with demand planning and forecasting for optimal result and impact in the field.
- Maintain an accurate history of in-market sales volumes by customer/brand/SKU.
- Responsible for inventory procurement process, planning and quality monitoring.
- Proactively manage the product flow from end to end with good and frequent communications with our key stakeholders such as distributors and logistics partners
- Working close with our Regional Supply Group and 3PL logistic service provider to ensure agreed customer service standard.
- To ensure timely product delivery to warehouse liaising with Sales/Finance team and factories in overseas
- Knowledge of channels & overall trade in FMCG environment
- Demand planning expertise
- Supply chain management expertise
- Particular skills in spreadsheet development (MS Excel) and core demand forecasting systems
- Strong presentation, influencing and general communication skills.
- University or above with Business major is preferred.
- Business level of spoken & written English
- Knowledge / experience in SAP is plus
- 6 years’ working experience in FMCG or other fast-paced industries
- 3+ years’ management experience in demand & supply planning in FMCG or other fast-paced industries.