- Company has over 7,000 employees worldwide and operates production sites and sales offices in more than 60 countries
- Company generated sales of about €2.5 billion in 2018.
- Company was originally a Japanese company before being reorganized by its current parent company and had its name changed to its current one
- Business has been doing very well locally and has been very stable
- Lead and coordinate Sales and Operation and supply chain planning activities of the related business unit(s) with support by other members and a manager
- Manage purchase/production/transfer orders and ensure optimized inventory, considering cost/service/efficiency
- Monitor/analyze SCM KPIs with transparency and execute improvement activities
- Initiate actions that directly contribute to achieving sales, profit, and growth targets by offering services that meet them which are in line with regional, country, and business unit(s) strategies with support by other members and manager
- Contribute/Manage SCM related and integration projects with support by other members and manager
- Show leadership in operation to team members with guidance by other members and manager
- Contribute/Manage SCM related and integration projects
- Bachelor's Degrees in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field. Certification in BSCM and MPR of CPIM is highly recommended.
- Ability to speak Japanese and English as business level are required.
- 4 years in supply chain, especially planning area.
- Working knowledge of SAP R/3, APO, MRP, and MS Office / PowerPoint are also required.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Developed in project management with an ability to effectively negotiate with commercial, functional unit, and executive management team members on a regional and global level. Thorough knowledge of demand and supply planning, sales and operations planning, material requirements planning, inventory control theory and practice, transportation, distribution, and 3rd party logistics strategy are preferable.
- Strong data analysis skills/experience are preferred